Wednesday, August 30

End of story

I am back in good old Dirty Jerz. The next task is finding publishers to print my work, and then I have filled the terms of the grant. It's been a good lesson in the following ways:

1) Not all that Googles is gold. The guys in the Amman office of FoEME were kind of tough to deal with. They should have warned me that they had no intention of giving me real work or of even speaking to me in English. Instead they led me to believe that I would have interesting work and that they would go out with me. Lies.

2) Jordan, and the Arab world, are neat. There is more than just Israel in the Middle East.

3) Chicken shit and houseflies are a valid research topic.

4) I am addicted to the Internet even abroad. But having a blog helped me deal with not having any friends for the first 3 weeks in Jordan.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger allan said...

welcome home! i'm going to visit jen in maine this weekend. wanna come?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats